Your $5 million is making a difference
Dear Appalachian campus community,
Congratulations on a successful Campaign for Appalachian! We are approximately $2 million away from reaching the $200 million goal. Faculty and staff have contributed more than $5 million and volunteered many hours to help our students and campus, and you should be proud of what we have accomplished. The following video shows some of the ways the Campaign is making a difference.
Appalachian is a caring place and this level of support exemplifies how we assist each other and our students. I believed this before I arrived and now that I have had a chance to experience this kindness, I feel very fortunate to be a part of this community. I too understand why it is important to give back. In fact, one of the first things I did was to make a gift to the Appalachian Fund.
For those of you who have given or pledged, thank you. If you have not and still want to be a part of this campaign you have until December 31st. Remember, for all faculty and staff who make a commitment before December 31, you will receive a special gold “A” pin. I wear mine with pride.
Every gift makes a difference, any gift to any area counts, and no dollar amount is too small. Thank you for all that you do for Appalachian and enjoy the video.
Sheri N. Everts
What can your donation to Appalachian do?
- It can take one student's love for the arts and shine a spotlight on his talent
- It can offer a chance to learn a different point of view while exploring cultures around the world
- It can bring a team together as they advance into a new era
- It can take a river and turn it into a laboratory for improving water quality across the globe
- It can take a piece of paper and engage an entire community
- And in a time of need it can provide a warm meal and peace of mind
Every gift matters. Every dollar counts. Every Mountaineer, Every Year.